PRODEX Total Insulation = radiant barrier + reflective insulation + vapor barrier, ALL in One Product! Prodex works in hot and cold climates. Keeps your home and building cool in summer, warm in winter and dry all year
- Eliminates Radiant Heat.
- Rejects heat in hot climates.
- Retains heat in cold areas.
- Applicable in ceilings, walls and floors.
- Lets get up to energy savings 55% with the use of air conditioning.
- Reduce noise caused by rain.
- Product 100% closed cell, which will can be: waterproof, hygienic, resistant to chemicals, acids, bases, oils and coatings.
- It is lightweight and easy to install.
- Our products are free of toxic gases.
- Not harm the Ozone Layer.
- CFC Free.
- All products are Prodex friendly environment.
- It does not cause allergies.
- We are members of United Green Building Council.
- Our packages are made OXO BIODEGRADABLE technology.
Energy Star Qualified and ICC-ES recognized!
Voted best metal building insulation, Prodex is also a must-have component to a complete home insulation system.
- R-value 15.67
- Class 1 Vapor barrier
- Radiant Heat Barrier (reflects 97% radiant heat)
Applications: pole barns, steel buildings, attics, roofs, walls, crawlspaces, garage doors, radiant floor heating, basements, air ducts, under concrete and more.
More Benefits/Features of Prodex Total Insulation
- Member of US Green Building Council
- R value is unaffected by humidity
- 19dba noise reduction
- Seals around nails (no leaks)
- Keeps its thickness over time (doesn't collapse)
- Does not promote mold or mildew
- Does not provide for nesting of rodents, birds or insects
- Passes New E84-10 Flame & Smoke tests.
- 13/64 inch, 5 mm closed cell polyethylene foam covered on both sides with .0012-inch (00.03mm) aluminum foil facing.